SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Creditdumbness, why are you hiding behind xtremelvin profile, we...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Creditdumbness, why are you hiding behind xtremelvin profile, we know you are Credtdumbness continuing the same vane of futile attack you have been doing for 3 weeks, and in octover 3 weeks then , and in july the same again. Across multiple channels.

Its sad. do you not have a life.
    SHE market cap is 8.8 million. They hold near enough 7.0 million in liquid assets mean their enterprise value is near 2.0 million.
    The new well has brought in significant income that has not been included in the last quarterly.

And their yearly revenue with the NEW Wells will be a multiple of that, and then their are the earnt sections.
    This is when the profits really start becomming appararent as they wont need to drill a new well or pub in new infrastructure as its already their.
    If you cant see thise ,then why do you invest. A trader would have your perspective, and then you should be focusing on more liquid stocks.
    They will cost a fraction of new drill, yet return the same profit, if SHE took advantage of the new sections and you calculate the revenue from those and versus the cost, SHE will triple its value.
    I could post a very conservative forecast based on what david deloub has indicated.
    ITs amazing when SHE profits increased 2000% you popped on to this channel using another username and posted pictures of people throwing up and pictures of turds, yet it grew massively.
    The long term trajectory is very strong, though bumpy, this is just a bump.
    I have not losses because i have not sold a single SHARE like a lot of T10 holders, the reason we are T10 holders is that we spent more money that non T10 holders, because we have more money to spend ,..because guess what ...we make more money investing..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $447 49.61K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 4479449 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 224079 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.44pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.