SHE 0.00% 1.1¢ stonehorse energy limited

i dont believe in people telling lies about a CEO trying to get...

1. 1,753 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    i dont believe in people telling lies about a CEO trying to get them fired because they lost money when they brought into a lithium stock at the height of the Lithium bubble,
    (That is what you dont do) The lithium CEO was David deloub. and CredtiDumbness he has gone around misrepresenting both him and the company, yet claims to hold stock in that company !!
    People have been sued in recent years over hot copper defaming the CEO , Creditdumbness was told it would be sad if he was sued as well as him losing money from the lithium stock and the others ones, really every stock he has held has fallen 80%+ since he brought them, he has had previous identities to Creditdumbness.

His reply was he wont stop till he is fired, she here we are on hotcopper discussing CReditdumbness again.
    If Credit dumbness brought stocks when they were low it would be different story. Credit dumbness also said he cannot afford to lose the money he lost with his other investments. So now ...well.. we can all see the result.
    Its sad and he should move on.
    Going to buy some garden plants with our gardener as he knows a lot more than i do about plants.

See ya and
    Calculate , dont speculate, buy low and sell high, patience with objectivity brings its rewards.

Last edited by Value4983843: 05/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.529M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2948219 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2990692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 400000
Last updated 14.30pm 22/05/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.