SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity and Cashflow Report, page-60

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Yep was going to not post today but this is just utter BS. DD has not approached me to cease my comments. The only person that seems to really care or have a problem about my comments of DD is you and this has made people more suspicious of you if anything. You even went as so far as saying he might have had a young family to support so that's why he might not be buying into SHE on market.

Having a job as CEO comes with many perks but it also opens yourself up to criticism. My posts were mainly focused on looking DDs track record of being a CEO and the shareprice. You don't know how much I paid for AVW and whether I'm at a loss or not. Actually you seem so focused on the fundamentals of the company and not the CEO. A CEO can do wonders to a company no matter the circumstances in which it was when they got the top job. DD has been CEO at AVW for how long yet you keep blaming the company? I'm not even the one bringing it up at this stage.
    And regarding Xtreme, he'll do what he wants. I can't make him post or not post. Remember, you went in to a forum he's been on for years and start ranting and raving, basically spamming it and making accusations about other posters.

DYOR. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $17.30K 2.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 273698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.