SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity and Cashflow Report, page-94

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    I am very bullish about stonehorse energy long term,

I have held several small nano stocks that have been volatile, where the sentiment was one of fear and despondency amongst holders.
    But the fundamentals when looked over a number of years had painted a very positive trajectory that was eventually fulfilled between 6 months to 18 months leading to 100's to over a 1000'% return.
    Even today my holding of ATP has again risen ,its increased from 0.025 to 0.2 plus dividends in less than a year.
    Yet when the price was crazy low, such that the cash accumulated was half that of its market cap people down, depressed,despondent and talking of things that will go wrong, and how they had lost their money and some sold out.

Those that held probably felt like an astronaut once the share value started rocketing up. Very good confirmation of value investing.
    I don't think stonehorse energy will rocket up as fast unless a dividend is paid , but i think their slow accretion of cash over time will drive the share price up but it is far more undervalued that ATP ever was.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $13.14K 1.460M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 300000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 620037 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.