SHE 10.0% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

You have actually told me to go , twice on SHE.CRedit dumbness,...

1. 1,931 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    You have actually told me to go , twice on SHE.

CRedit dumbness, i ignored you for 3 weeks whilst you spouted muck, others actually told you to calm it a bit, or left after you started on them.

I am very happy for us to not talk about each other and stick to facts or perceptions about Stonehorse energy whether positive or negative. In fact it is welcome.

But if you start fabricating stories or figures about stonehorse energy or Davidi deloub then it would be the right thing to do to counter it.

Personally i know your background and your job spec, but sustaining attacks on posters over a 3 week period in an attempt to silence them not only silence them but others who come stop this channel. We have agreed to put this to rest but after a few days to a few weeks you restart, you did it today. You did this on other channels as others have posted about your tatics.

I am quite happy to agree not to report on your job in India if you agree to stop fabricating things about me and others.
    Also you really should stick to one profile on hotcopper.
    If you are agreeable then we can co-exist, let go for a record and try to get to co-exist indefintly.
    And if you are holding SHE which i doubt i expect you will see a very profit on SHE in a2 years assuming you didnt buy in at its high of 4 cents, otherwise it will be not a large a profit.

NEgative sentiment is welcome of course, but lies .. as another T10 holder said in this thead., they cannot sit and watch you do that

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $1.421K 157.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 200000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 3069068 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.00pm 04/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ 56302
Last updated 14.00pm 04/06/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.