SHE 12.5% 0.7¢ stonehorse energy limited

You're too good value. Your investigative skills don't get...

1. 2,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    You're too good value. Your investigative skills don't get commented enough.
    Call me new age but implying that someone from India or anywhere for that matter, doesn't understand the word enough or any particular word solely based on their nationality or ethnicity sounds pretty racists and even discriminatory. I'de very surprised if no one flags it as it's disgusting and really bizarre that anyone would then try and turn it around to me. Why are you and your fanboys perpetrating stereotypes when you seem so intent to sticking to the amazing threads you create and police Value. Those comments are undermining to individuals based on their background rather than their individual capabilities or knowledge and then following it up by posting random pictures of successful people from said background makes you look even worse. Just quit it before you embarrass yourself or offend anymore people. A good rule is to avoid making assumptions about people based on their race or nationality. You did it with our first nations people as well. It's sick Value and you shouldn't justify it by saying look, he added the word friend.

Last edited by creditdumbness: 26/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.791M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $22 3.164K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4878749 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1443574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.