SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Other very insensitive comments made by value:"Again the...

1. 2,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Other very insensitive comments made by value:

"Again the aborigine corporations want their cut, from Woodside to Santos to farming ..its never ending.Is it any wonder the Australian dollar is getting weaker driving up the cost of imports and inflation.What happened to material evidence... in the courts ?"

"Was their not a royal commission into some of these aborigine claims to do with another company and after the Royal commission investigation they discovered it was all fabricated, the aborigine then cried they were made to look like liars."

Value, once again, your obsession with me and borderline stalking needs to cease. You should stick to your lane and quit trying to police a whole thread of a listed company that has thousands of investors. You are only creating an atmosphere of fear and intimidation, not of openness. Your borderline racist and comments made against a whole nationality or ethnicity should also cease. People deserve to be treated with respect. You are not above anyone or group despite how many entities you have or how much money your family have. If even from a business position it seems crazy. India is one of the largest importers or oil and the future should see them spending billions on building their reserves. The way you're acting is sickening. Stop it. Once again, every thread will have me warning people of what you are capable of but that doesn't mean you can't prove people wrong and help towards creating an open and welcoming environment where critisism or innocent assumption's made by others are not followed by some sickening vendetta.

DYOR. My opinion only.
    Last edited by creditdumbness: 26/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $6.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $17.30K 2.159M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 273698 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.