SHE 12.5% 0.7¢ stonehorse energy limited

Value, after reading this comment of yours in another channel,...

1. 2,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 523
    Value, after reading this comment of yours in another channel, you blaming random posters on here for any drops doesn't surprise me any more:

"Again the aborigine corporations want their cut, from Woodside to Santos to farming ..its never ending. Is it any wonder the Australian dollar is getting weaker driving up the cost of imports and inflation.What happened to material evidence... in the courts ?Foreign investors and customers are/have pulled out of investing in Australia commodities .Labor policies of zero unemployment is know to lead to inflation, Its economics 101.Eroding the independence of the RBA who would curb inflation with interest rates rises.Did Anthony Albanese really get an economics degree, or is he ignoring his education doing anything to gander voters to stay in power in the short term even if it will leave the economy shredded. Labor needs to go before we go back to the stone age or Australia becomes a 2nd world country."

Value, I feel so bad for people like you, with your gardners and 'multiple entities'. How did someone that seemingly has it so together end up blaming everyone else?

Now, once again, I liked a post of yours tonight which I thought was ending the exchange and then you go and make a snide comment about me being another poster, with little to no evidence. You see that's okay and I let it go despite the dozens of times you've said it, however, when I wrongly suspected of you being another poster, despite me actually apologizing, you go on full attack mode. Value, I think instead of a gardener, you need real help. I don't say this lightly. What I witnessed with your tirade of circa 250 comments within a 24 hour period, is nasty and sickening. No one should cop that.

DYOR. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $4.791M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $22 3.164K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4878749 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1443574 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.