SHE 11.1% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

i posted the fact that STonehorse energy has recruited a ms...

1. 2,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    i posted the fact that STonehorse energy has recruited a ms MAnning, and then we had sevearl days of your effluent.

Credit dumbness, i have ignored you for weeks with your trolling ans slander of me and david deloub, others asked you to calm down, but you almost started on them. and here you are.
    Being nice does not work with you,
    By your own admission you wont stop untill David deloub is fired, how many channels to you loiter on after you got the bourd voted out with your thousands of posts. And what about your numerous profiles to vote your slander up.

WE have all ignored you ,and you were posting for days. well best to to stick to the facts, you are way out of kilter,
    As one poster said recently about credit dubmness in the form of a question?
    How can a poster make money if the share price falls and they cant short.
    They gave the answer, they are a paid downramper, which a lot of people agreed with in regards to you.
    And then you started trying to discredit them for days, until they caved in left the channel.
    This is how downramping works:
    1) Find a nano stock rich in Cash and oppertunities.
    2) bugger the share price by swamping any good news with off topic spam ,lie about the CEO, misleading posts etc.
    3) Discredit those whose sentiment is positive with lies ,more lies slander and if that dont work, then troll them for days to weeks untill they are drive n away.
    4) once you have got rid of all the positive posters, feel sorry for the current holders, offer commiseration and blame the CEO for share price destruction.
    5) This creates a feedback loop driving the price further down, i.e. the share price destruction creditdumbness was ranting on with months.
    6)once the share price is super low and the market cap is destroyed the final stage happens.

Final stage
    A) Take over offer made of the company at way under value or current asset value , company is now private assets stripped and funders of the downrampers profit and downrampers get paid.
    or
    B) The funders to these downrampers then buy in huge stakes of the company and then let the price recover.

The end result is the honest investor gets fleeced, and the downrampers are the tools to this.

The paid downramper then carries on to the next target nano stock or assumes another profile if the current profile is untenable.
    Others have identified credit dumbness behaving this way on other stocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $160 20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 2769121 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 949655 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ 113218
Last updated 13.41pm 14/06/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.