SUM 8.82% 18.5¢ summit minerals limited

I have been out today and just logged onto my PC, and saw this...

1. 189 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I have been out today and just logged onto my PC, and saw this announcement and i'm pleasantly surprised. I thought our Cash position would be a bit more dire than this to be honest. I know i've been whinging a bit recently but I still think my points are justified, but i'm going to take a page out of my own book and try and look at the new projects with the cup half full outlook.
    In the time i've been online there's been two line wipes, so that's positive I think. Means someone with more capital than me has stepped up to the plate.

Congrats on T20 @potgut, that's no small feat. I do wish in hindsight I had bought some at the lows but to be honest the projects at the time didn't fill me with confidence to take on the additional risk. I already feel uncomfortable with the amount of money I have in here, so I take my hat off to you have obviously got more in the game than me.

And I have to agree with @dysone, I think most of the LTH feel they have been somewhat shafted. Its going to take time to mend that feeling, hopefully they make progress on that front in the near term.

@Jimbill I missed that line re samples in the acquisition announcement, I don't know how but I did. I agree if the Due Dilligance samples come back mirroring the historic samples that it should rerate accordingly. If they are tested for the full suite of REE and they come back promising, in particular to the La/Ce composition I think it will be game on.

GLTAH.
    OP.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.5¢
Change
0.015(8.82%)
Mkt cap ! $8.817M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 21.8¢ 17.0¢ $1.573M 8.044M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500000 18.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
19.0¢ 160985 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
18.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 8.82 %)
Open High Low Volume
17.5¢ 21.5¢ 17.0¢ 6122529
Last updated 15.59pm 20/05/2024 ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.