CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 419
    Wrong
    $1.276 for 9 months. It's $650k for the last quarter. We dont really know much about this quarter's performance without understanding the revenue generated but not received. I wonder what their revenue not yet received looked like at end of quarter? I know the start was just $115k. That amount is likely to be for the final month of the Dec quarter's revenue . And with much stronger final month this quarter, I suspect the cash flow this quarter on a delayed actual receipt basis, is missing about $200-300k, but worth finding out that revenue receivables balance as at 31 March to be sure.

Stronger oil prices so far this current quarter are pointing to a higher gross profit on current run-rates.

Overall, without that cash timing issue, and with current oil prices, this suggests to me around a $900k-$1m gross profit per quarter business on current production rates, before corporate overheads. Not bad for a $2-3m EV business. Don't forget the loan out to that previous company, it's around $400k if I remember correctly. That should be coming up soon as well. But they need to tame those corporate costs especially on a conservative asset utilisation.

Last edited by James7821: 30/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.