SHE 25.0% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity and Cashflow Report, page-43

1. 2,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Defamation. That's exactly why I'll always be watching your posts on SHE forums because you pretend to be the bigger person but make a big claim like that and expect not to have it checked. It's been years and people are FRUSTRATED. Day after day they see posts on here making excuses for the shareprice going nowhere and for the failure to bring different investors in. Before and after every report we have similar posts pre-empting why we won't be seeing a reaction from the market. Stop trying to police this forum and drop your vendetta against me. The stalking has ceased for now and that's a positive step.

People should have a read of this post by a poster nearly two years ago. Valuein, not to be mistaken with you right Value. To me it epitomizes the tone and same kind of comments we've been seeing in here for YEARS. If this is such a great investment we'd be seeing insiders buying and we'd be seeing big fish come in. We'd also be seeing posters stand by their comments on buying big at certain price points. This hasn't happened. Even AVW which you seem to think so poorly of has a director component in the most recent cap raise (albeit not the first tranche).

" I do agree that companies can stay undervalued for a very long time (although with internet the market responds quicker) and that there is a distribution of the fundamental-ratio's around the market mean with some far outliers (SHE being one of them), but perhaps the further they are away from the mean then the greater the propensity for them to revert closer to the mean.SHE is a small company, hence won't attract the interest of large institutional investors who have more recent financials in their computer systems. Smaller investors might rely on websites such as simplyWallstreet or any of the numerous others.Looking at various financial websites they seem to only use financials reported up to up to 31/12/2021 at this date SHE was not overwhelming attractive fundamentally.

After the end of September when the annual report comes out I would expect it to show a comparison between 2021 and 2022 annual financials for items like revenue/sales, Profit, NPAT etc and given the last 2 Quarterly reports these comparison should show a reported growth of around 1000%.Most CEO appear to highlight the growths and Positives and David DeLoeb may do similar drawing attention to the improved financials, a few days later the fundamentals would be processed by financial data companies that then would propagate downstream to financial websites. These websites would portray SHE in a much more attractive light and might even flag SHE as a Buy, undervalued or automatically update target price etc. I don't expect many humans to flag this but automated website back-end might well do.So i don't expect SHE to stay low for too long post Annual report release. But i reserve te right to say "The market can be irrational longer than I can be rational".

Investment of SHE Cash: SHE does appear to be accumulating cash instead of investing it(maybe the cash is accumulating quicker than planned for) ory maybe SHE is applying a lot of diligence to find low risk wells.David indicated on a UTUBE video that there might be an annuity in a 18 months' time, that was a few months ago. Would that kick start the price change?Speculating here, but Oil/Gas prices continue very high so this might affect the cost of a working interest in wells and hence SHE might be waiting for them to come down in price before buying more working interests."

DYOR. My opinion only.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.366K 151.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 875000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 189772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.