SHE 25.0% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

Your nothing but a troll Credit dumbness, with your lies of...

1. 2,039 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Your nothing but a troll Credit dumbness, with your lies of racism ,sexism .
    No one is controlling the narrative, its just you polluting any rational discussion of SHE with your accusation of racism.

To many people have said the same about you.

Why cant you just let discussions of SHE occur without you attacking new members or others who happen to think David Deloub is doing a good job

You have said in writing you will troll those who who disagree and troll me, and that is exactly what you have been doing for 9 months now.

You have said you will not stop till David Deloub is got rid off. That is fine, But then you said you will troll any who writes David deloub is doing a good job ..and these people you defame and demonize calling them racist polluting the channel.

Those people have left the channel now,

And we know from David Deloub land slide victory in his re-election that the majority of shareholders support him, yet those that come to this channel leave... why because they are called racist by you or other slander.

And then you laugh saying other will forget what you wrote. Well some of us dont.

Just think how many posters would visit this channel if you were not demonizing them false accusation of racism and sexism and other such lies and then you then follow them onto other channels trolling them.

Your intimidation of them is what keeps others learning about SHE.

Here is a challenge can you exist on this channel with out calling new members racist or current members racist or other such defamation or ditribes for a month. I bet you cant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.366K 151.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 875000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 189772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.