SHE 25.0% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

Value, you will never be left to attack others like you attacked...

1. 2,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Value, you will never be left to attack others like you attacked me. NEVER. I will respond to every SHE thread you are on. It's not up to you. Leave if you don't like it. If SHE is such a great investment then like Valuein said, we would have had investors come in. Im not saying SHE isn't a good investment or that DD is doing a bad job but people are frustrated and everytime they express their frustrations you are there with the same old diatribes. If it isn't you it was other posters like VALUEIN who had similar gusto to you - basically only posting on SHE. Yet all of a sudden they disappeared to only have you come on soon after in a similar vain.

You are a dangerous individual the way you attacked and stalked me. Who was this big holder you refer to and what was it about emails? Where are the examples of me being racist? Why don't you release your email and entities as you say you say you're T20 and given you've bought emails into this conversation? Plus so others have context, DD was bought in to AVW YEARS ago. YEARS. Not yesterday. But this isn't about DD. It's about you.and your obsession with me and inability to IGNORE.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.366K 151.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 875000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 189772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.