SHE 25.0% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

Your three months lasted less then a day. Well done Value. AVW,...

1. 2,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Your three months lasted less then a day. Well done Value.

AVW, HCT, SHE - the listed companies DD are directors of. Anyone can freely look at them. I'm not saying DD is doing a bad job at SHE but you've created this story in your mind that I've out to get him. Not at all. This exchange has nothing to do with DD anymore though. It's about you Value. You keep saying I'm Xtremelivin and other posters. You are free to think that. Yet when I assumed you were valuein, you become deranged and went on attack. Once again, look at the Barbara Striesend affect. Your reaction makes me think you are hiding something. Anyone is free to look at Valueins profile. Why did me assuming you were Valuein bother you so much? Your behaviour on SHE forums and with me, a genuine SHE holder has been borderline psychotic. It's not normal behavior and I personally believe it effects badly on the SHE registrar but that's just me. Others obviously this k differently but I often look at T20s and the type of investors.

But you are not in the T20 list are you because you you are hiding behind entities. When asked what the entities are you never responded. Why would a T20 holder that cares so much be hiding? I'm not the one that stalked you on to other forums. Once again, your three months lasted one day.
    Last edited by creditdumbness: 05/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.366K 151.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 875000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 189772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.