SHE 25.0% 1.0¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity and Cashflow Report, page-82

1. 2,641 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 525
    Another post from Value. You seem so intent on destroying other threads yet try so hard to police this one. You don't even see the irony on everything you write. Keep it up as it just proves everything I say and a warning to everyone.

"OF course you are a genuine holder, one day you are not a holder and then the next day you are..even though no share volume were traded during the time you Aquired shares. No one believe you Credit dumness.

They describe your posts a tripe, trite, poppycock,

And describe you as Idiot, Clown, unhinged, Keybourd warrior.

You really dont see how you come across to others

Look, to be fair ,you lost lots of money.. that is sad clear.png, and you probably a failure at most things because you have not found your talent in life.

So rather than destroying what others build up such as companies, CEO careers, and others well research input you should try to do something constructive ..because when you age age die.. you can ask yourself the question what did you achieve ...what difference did you make... and you i think you will have very little to repor apart from stamping on others sandcastle because you never learnt to build your own.

Its very sad to watch you... you have become unhinged. try painting , or singing or even charity work.

You might find you might get some fulfillment rather than your childish outburst's."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.002(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $6.844M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.366K 151.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 875000 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 189772 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.