SUM 7.89% 20.5¢ summit minerals limited

It's generally rare to learn something new in a quarterly...they...

1. MZA
    306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 229
    It's generally rare to learn something new in a quarterly...they generally are retrospective so I have never really understood why they are deemed price sensitive for junior mining companies. Obviously if you are a revenue generating operation you could understand why confirmation of revenues would be seen to be price sensitive.

Agree the timing was odd. Maybe the case they are just getting it out of the way just because...or hopefully to just clear the runway.

What I did learn from the quarterly is that we are 'all in' for Equador...this isn't a bad thing. In fact it's super bullish. We have all seen the mineralisation at surface on X so it does make sense. Bring on drilling asap!

There was also a focus on Stallion Uranium. May well be the case that they are looking to offload this perhaps. Would be a great result if they did given the current sector sentiment - and would allow us to attack all of Brazil with gusto & no further dilution. I actually think our other projects have a lot of merit in their own right too...

The landscape for Niobium / REE and Li is basically the worst it's been in a fair while...take a visit to MEI, AGY, RDN & WA1 if you need validation.

The support on screen the last few sessions is benign...based on this observation personally I think its most likely GBA trying to average down a few agro clients who came in recently. It would be unlikely to be a new group entering the scene. I can imagine Gower probably has been asking a few stern questions of GBA since the CR.

In any case this is no longer a day by day play. I would imagine as we head towards 25c and beyond we will see increased supply to churn through most likely from the recent CR. How much remains to be seen.

But 100% this is a stock that come October & pre-drilling we should be pushing ATH's...we 100% will re-rate....on drilling success we should be $75 to $100M MC at a minimum....in fact double or triple that by no means out of the question.

Still 100% this is to my mind is the most compelling short term risk / reward play on the ASX right now.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.015(7.89%)
Mkt cap ! $14.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 21.5¢ 19.5¢ $373.9K 1.827M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 52382 20.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 20860 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.