SHE 0.00% 0.7¢ stonehorse energy limited

Why do you keep mentioning AVW, was it because you were foolish...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114

Why do you keep mentioning AVW, was it because you were foolish enough to invest in that lithium stock at the height of the bubble. AVW has crashed because it is a lithium stock and their is an oversupply of lithium , its economics 101.
    Had Creditdumness applied value investing princeliness then you would have not have invested 1/3 of your life savings in AVW and would not now be in such a financial hole. AVW is not profitable enough, yes it was talked up and you got EXCITED and you believed it without looking at the BORING fundamental values.
    It a hard lesson for a old Indian woman to lose a sizable fraction of her life savings on such poor investments but the choice was yours.
    I think you creditdumness are an example of why value investing has value as it teaches investors to avoid the mistakes you made with AVW.

Interesting enough warren buffet invested in lithium early on and made lots of profit because he applied value investing principles by not buying into a bubble.
    I hope you find peace in your remaining years and i think your example proves the value of value investing.

Last edited by Value4983843: 10/09/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.