SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Fundamentals are published in announcements and by data brokers,...

1. 2,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Fundamentals are published in announcements and by data brokers, people look for companies doing well, word spreads and the companies can reach fair value.

Or companies can be promoted taking them to above fair value, and people buy in and lose money when the bubble bursts.

If SHE was heavily promoted it would not have been at such a bargain price now or in the recent past,their for less future profits, and those that look for under valued companies would never have brought into them..

For some reason SHE is undervalued currently, your thesis is that this is because David deloub is not promoting the company.
    Well if your right, i thank him as i managed to get a sizable chunk significantly below intrinsic value.

If David becomes more active in making announcements or SHE carries accumulating cash then the share price will eventually rise and profits made..hence i am not worried.

It is because i looked for undervalued companies that i am holding a undervalued company and will continue to do so till it is over value.
    Holders just have to be patient or lobby david to try to encourage him to promote the company till it is over valued or fair valued at which point they might sell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.