SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

We might have a lazy CEO ,but that does not mean that SHE is not...

1. 2,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    We might have a lazy CEO ,but that does not mean that SHE is not a undervalued company and it does not mean it wont rise in value.

I was disappointed to hear that he was away for two months, i don't know the full story and I never said he was lazy.

Some people are smart and lazy and achieve more than those that work hard, i.e. work smarter rather than harder,..
    but maybe best for share holders to work smarter and harder.

At the end of the day SHE is:
    1) highly profitable relative to market cap

2) Has zero debt unlike most nano caps, in fact its carrying lots of cash relative to market cap.

3) Has two new wells over the last 12 months with one of them producing above expectations and expected to carry on producing for a long time.

4) It could be argued that SHE is AGILE, LEAN AND MEAN and does not waste money self promoting and paying advertisers to promote themselves as they have strong cash buffers for now.

5) CEO or the board is not raiding the till

6) CEO has no history of dishonesty.

So overall if you brought in the right time, SHE seems relativity low risk.

If i was a CEO of SHE, i would not be popular for a while as i would.
    1) Not promote the company
    2) Research lots of opportunities for wells.
    3) Line them all up for development them in quick succession.
    4) whilst doing (3) i would also buy in , then further buy in
    5) issue shares twice.
    6) profit from CEO share options.

During the time i was not promoting the company,researching the well and lining the wells up the share price would drop and i would be despised by some, then after spending the money on further wells the cash would fall to low amounts and so would the share price.
    And some poor share holders would be calling me out for share price destruction.

And then after the lined up wells are spudded ,producing and profits start streaming in ..dividends paid the share price would rocket.
    and those that held onto their share would be feeling sorry for those that sold.
    And importantly SHE would have escaped its fixed cost and corporate overhead.

Fortunately for some share holders i'm not the CEO and the share price is 0.009 instead of 0.001.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.