SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

I'm not a CEO fan or a fan of David deloub ,Although he did do a...

1. 2,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I'm not a CEO fan or a fan of David deloub ,Although he did do a great job earlier on raising the capital for the Juwell well and increasing the equity in SHE.

i'm a SHE is undervalued fan , SHE is not the same a the David Deloub, one is a person the other is a Australian company,

Any way, i don't do spin,
    I just report facts ..and any sentiment i may post is clearly sentiment from the context. and why i have marked sentiment as none.
    People can and will be taken seriously if they dispute sentiment, but its a waste of time disputing historical fact.,

People can make of it what they will.
    You really should hear yourself, i have been nice to you , despite you insults and fabrications.
    The truth is you are still understandably deeply upset from losing the majority of your life savings buying into over valued companies and you blame David DeLoub rather than yourself for not following value principles, and any one who you think is fan of David Deloub you attack .
    That is why you attack me, If i wanted to wind you up in only have to say how wonderful David Deloub is and off go like a Jack Rustle or terrior barking at me rather than emailing david deloub .
    I certainly will not get off the ASX and it absurd for you denand that i do.

I am preparing to look globally at all countries.
    I can only say that your trading history Credit dumbness is an example of what can happen if you do not take the precautions of value investing. I hope others can see and learn from your mistakes although it clear you will never recover financially.
    It must be hard for you losing all your savings by buying into bubbles and your only purpose in life seems to be to loiter around companies that david has had a role in in such as SHE attacking others who did not make the mistakes you did,
    its not my fault. its yours and i am not David deloub despite you referening to me sometimes as david.
    Go to you family and seek some comfort their as i have none to give you apart from the facts of your mistakes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.