SHE 0.00% 0.7¢ stonehorse energy limited

Truth of the matter is that I was pleasant to credit dumbness...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114

Truth of the matter is that I was pleasant to credit dumbness despite his fabrications from himself and from his other profile xtremelivin.

The only purpose of creditDumness lies is to discredit myself and any share holders who believe david deloub is not doing a bad job.(the majority of shareholdres voted him in again !).

CreditDumbness is focused on getting read of david deloub because his other investments has lost near enough all their value and blames the CEO for this ,even though he came on board after the companies crashed.
    Credit dumbness is so focused on destroying the reputation of David Deloub that he will also focus on destroying the reputation of those that dont share creditdumnbess vehemence against david deloub, such as myself and others. so he has been actively trying to destroy my reputation and others on hot hopper for over a year because block his attempted destruction of david deloub.

Look at the conversation that occurred on the recently, He (it) really has some deep issues regarding their losses that they have become unhinged with their focus on character assassination of david deloub, me and others and with share price destruction of SHE.

HE has admitted yesterday he wants to do this and has said he will not stop till david deloub is ousted or dead.

Credit dumbness does not understand investing at all, he jumps into a stock at the height of the bubbles with no regards to risks he is taking and has their for lost most of their life savings and blames david deloub for this. and not just david deloub.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.791M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.7¢ 0.7¢ $70 10.04K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 9614834 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2699001 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.29pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.