SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

Im glad you acknowledged that their was indeed down ramping on...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,275 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114
    Im glad you acknowledged that their was indeed down ramping on CI1 and ASIC got involved.

But will you acknowledge that you alleged that you were a owner of CI1 shares at the time ?

And will you acknowledge that on the CI1 channel recall you as being a known down ramper that had been discredited.

Its not me that it is disgusting its only the facts about i am showing you about yourself that is disgusting.

fF you don't like what you see in the mirror of yourself credit dumbness why not try to mend your ways, although when you admit to them you make light of it, which is the a behavioral trait of a narcissistic or psychopathy.

You have no empathy for the victims of your scams you you partake in, just like the call centers scammers have no empathy when they are exposed for being scammers.

CI1 CEO along with Many posters and witness's on hotcopper have reported of on you, your own admissions cant be denied by yourself at a later date.

And shame on you for saying your down ramping of CI1 is not important as its all in the past,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.133M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $1.767K 232.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 8269256 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2600241 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.30pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.