SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

My main concerns were about remuneration of the CEO and his...

1. 2,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    My main concerns were about remuneration of the CEO and his family and the purchase of a shell company for millions. The CEO was basically ousted with one of the main reasons being remuneration. The CEO has since come forward and said their were major concerns about the purchase of the company even going as far as saying that money may have crossed hands. Now how is that downramping? Tell us about the ASIC investigation because you seem to know so much about it. I dare say if people listened to the concerns raised by me and many other posters on the CI1 thr ads they would have saved themselves a lot of pain. Your years of comments on SHE has not saved anyone from pain. It has only caused it by your attacks and stalking and the panic you've tried to create by leaving gaping concerns open without elaboration. Who has made money from their investment in SHE? For someone so obsessed with value investing, you have zero from one success on here.

Now, why are you so keen to defend an ousted CEO who alledged illegal activities and malpractice took place while they were in charge? What is the ASIC investigation you refer to and how does it relate to downramping? What are the connections you raised between SHE directors and Credit Intelligence. Why are you not being open about Valuein and the clear similarities?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.