SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Why did you start your vitriolic attacks on me unprovoked, i had...

1. 2,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Why did you start your vitriolic attacks on me unprovoked, i had ignored you for two months.
    Why last year did you start vitriolic attacks on me and i hadn't even spoken to you for a 6 months.

Oh i know because i expressed sentiment that undermined your downramping , and you said "im going to get you" and so you did, but you didn't expect me to stand up to your school ground bully tactics.

How many others have you threatened in a similar manner than trolled them off hotcopper.

How many times have you and your associates been called out for scamming,

How many times have you bragged about how you slammed such a such a poster with your lies.

Why do you start attacking people no reason.

The extracts of what people wrote about you are all genuine, they have been posted here before along with the links.

Why do you bother replying to me , is it because you are a lonely 61 year old Indian woman who lost her money or is it because you are a paid downramper who;s income depends on maintaining credibility so you are believable enough to down ramp.

Sometimes you were so inconsistent and rabid that you come across as de-arranged.

Anyone look at your history can see the clear pattern of behavior.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.02K 1.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6984739 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 745879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.