SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

See once again, you just avoid the questions. Why are you so...

1. 2,963 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    See once again, you just avoid the questions. Why are you so keen to create panic and spread misinformation. Your questions about CI1 don't make sense. You have no context. Why are you putting so much credibility into a CEO who is saying illegal activities and malpractice took place whilst he was CEO? He alledged.downramping and like you had spent hours and years talking about it. Was it a way of deflecting from genuine concerns that shareholders had? Is that what you're doing - deflecting from real concerns by screaming downramping

See,.I'm answering your questions so I expect the decency from you to do the same. About the comment, that was one poster. They have a right to their opinion. I'm sure that poster wishes they got out of CI1 unlike some stuck their now in limbo. It's funny how you always use that same quote. At least that quote is real I believe and not made up like many others you've said.

Your questions about India are are just strange..Why not ask Modi or some else in the government or relevant departments there?

I would love proof of the dog poop as I can't ever recall that. You seem obsessed with it though as you've mentioned it in multiple occasions without any proof.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.