SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

I do post on other channels, so please answer the original...

1. 2,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    I do post on other channels, so please answer the original questions..

You never answer the questions because you know they you have been caught out.

you have had the links and after i spend 10 minutes recalling them you dismiss them, as you enjoy wasting time.

People are holding SHE tightly.

All people read about SHE is your down ramping and toxic attacks on the CEO and positive holders.

You have been called out this week for down ramping by other regular posters on this channel , You dont want the price to go up on SHE .

When your target price is 0.1 cents and then you will switch from slandering DAvid deloub to praising him as you did with AVW.

How can you praise David Deloub abilities on AVW after it fell to 0.1 cents whilst slamming him on this channel at the same time.

That is inconsistent, i.e. you are inconsistent, it means you are not trust worthy and have ulterior motives.

I wish you were not like that but you are, i have nothing to gain for you being like that.

You ask why their is not interest

for a number of reasons.
    1) YOU credit dumbness have painted a very negative picture of SHE saying people will never get their money out repeatedly on this channel, regardless of the truth.

2) this is what others have said about you
    I've got to say, after seeing Cred try to shout down everyone else on this forum who disagrees with him and continually pump the same recycled 4-5 points continuously 10 times per day for ages now with the obvious intention of share price destruction

Your intention is to kill of all interest in SHE such that it falls to 0.1 cents just as you did with AVW.

You are partially responsible as you have been on several other channels, you behavior is consistent with a systematic downramper.
    And then you blame the CEO.

SHE is a nano cap, the whole industry is down, that is why i say partially responsible.
    Im sure its market cap would be above its cash holdings...

So well done Credit dumbness for HELPING driving the price down though you are not sole reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.