SHE 0.00% 0.8¢ stonehorse energy limited

I thought it might be good to look at our largest shareholder...

1. 2,884 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 542
    I thought it might be good to look at our largest shareholder and director, Robert Gardner. As some in here have noted, he's quite a successful businessman out of WA and seems to have his fingers in a few pies. Below is from an old article (2014) in the West Australian about a mine purchase he made.
    He also seems.to.be a director at Jiatai Singapore also knows as Logistek Pacific? Gardners Investment arm,.Wingstar seems to be the owner or major investor in this company?

I guess I'm hoping to see if anyone knows much about Robert Gardner, Wingstar or Jiatai. I don't need posters stroking his ego about his success in China as that's been mentioned before by two posters - the ones passionate about Value investing.

"Veteran prospector Robert Gardner has emerged as the buyer of Norilsk Nickel's mothballed Cawse and Avalon nickel laterite projects, through his Wingstar Investments vehicle.

Mr Gardner came to fame in the early 1990s as one of the finders of the 520-ounce Evening Star gold nugget. He became the kingmaker in Goldfield's consolidation play in the WA gold sector in 2000 as a 38 per cent shareholder in Gilt-Edged Mining.

In 2012 he walked away with a slab of the proceeds of Dragon Mountain Mining's $125 million sale of its Chinese assets, after a capital return to shareholders.

Mr Gardner yesterday confirmed he was the buyer of the mines, mothballed by the Russian nickel giant at the height of the global financial crisis.

The acquisition price was not disclosed and Mr Gardner would not comment, saying both parties were constrained by confidentiality clauses until the close of the deal later this year.

Mr Gardner, who is also the chairman of ASX-listed explorer Nickelore, which holds substantial ground next door to Cawse in its Canegrass project, was coy over plans for the asset, saying no decisions would be made until the Norilsk deal closed. He conceded laterite nickel mines had a poor history in WA."
    Last edited by creditdumbness: Yesterday, 20:14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.475M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500001 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 652841 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.