SHE 10.0% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity and Cashflow Report, page-27

1. 2,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 528
    I'm hesitant to post questions under my investment vechicle because of accusations made against me. If HC is as influential as they seem to claim, I'm sure David will see these questions or get them passed on and respect shareholders by answering them.

Ask David why he thinks he's the right person for the job and if he's thought about stepping down for someone with more experience in growing companies and shareholder value?

What do you see McFadyens role being in the future? Has he shown interest in taking over if you decide to step down or lose the board and shareholders' confidence?

Why does the report say insiders are encouraged to own shares to align interests, yet, as far as I know, no insider has purchased shares since listing?

Are the current incentives, like options, effective given that few, if any, targets have been met in the past? While I understand the hesitation to dilute, incentivizing key staff can be beneficial. Has the company considered requiring a minimum share ownership as a percentage of income?

Why would anyone invest in your company when there are few long-term investors who are ahead? Why should retail investors invest when insiders and institutions won't?

There’s talk online about you being a pawn without real influence or power. If true, who is actually in charge?

On the point of key investors not showing interest, what are you doing to market the company? Do you admit that what you've been doing so far might have failed? Do you appreciate the importance of new investors and understand why companies list on the market? What's the point of being on the market if we're not taking advantage of its benefits?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.