SHE 28.6% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

How the Stonehorse Energy SHE play is similar to ATP and other...

1. 2,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    How the Stonehorse Energy SHE play is similar to ATP and other profitable nano caps

ATP was accumulating cash for a number of years a , and people were calling the board for not paying dividends and no insider buying.
    2 years before SHE got started ATP listed ,with the share price hovering from 10 cents to 12 cents.
    And then the share price decayed , around 2020 to 2021, The following years the company accumulated Cash, investors were complaining that their was no insider buying and no Dividends being paid and that the company was worth more and that they have paper losses over 95% because they brought in early. ATP was holding cash at 50% market cap at one time (SHE is over 100%) !

Brilliant this is exactly the type of company i look for ..accumulating cash, projects coming to fruition and despondency with the frustrated investors who put others off driving down the share price... so i brought , And the share price fell to around 0.0045 18 months later so i also had losses around 40%
    and other posters were saying how bad and risky the company was, storms wiping out opal farms, disease etc.
    At this point i was questioning that wisdom of buying into ATP.. so i checked the fundamentals, cash position and profit etc and convinced myself it was still a good decision, so despite the Despondency from posters I held .
    Then out of the blue then insiders brought , dividends issued, then more insiders brought and more dividends and the share price rose to almost 20 cents. That is a 44 fold increase in price from its low and 28 fold increase from when i brought.
    I sold out before it reached 20 cents but still realized a large multi bagger. And to think 18 months earlier i was questioning the relevance of the fundamentals.
    I don't think i am alone here in spotting cash accumulating companies that will be in a position to pay large dividends relative to the market cap.
    My regrets was not accumulating a lot more when it hovered at its lows, but im glad i did not buy in the very early days when the price was pumped up and the company not producing much profit .

SHE is a similar play, but i would add the caveat that the O&G shares have been down for a while and their is more competition in the O&G space.
    ATP is not the only one, they come around . so far they have all come off, I am still waiting on SHE.
    GRR was another that did have competition from other miners.
    Even if one does not come off and i lose 100% on that, the 1000's of percent gain on the others make up for it.

A company can be a bad buy if the share price is high and its not having much profit, but these companies can fall in price and the profits can rise thus providing great profit to risk ratio's.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.002(28.6%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.02K 1.236M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 6984739 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 745879 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.