SHE 0.00% 0.9¢ stonehorse energy limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity and Cashflow Report, page-95

1. 2,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Hi 100524,
    Thank you for your views, they are definitely welcome on this channel
    I would say at
    Pure Value investing is not bothered at all about share price until the price becomes overvalued.
    What it asks are ?
    1 )Is the business making a growing profit ?
    2) If so how much relative to the current market cap.
    3) What is the long term risk of permanent loss of capital
    SHE in my view does tick the above 3 boxes amongst others and their more likely to be low risk.
    I used to also trade in the past with Little regard to fundamentals and was offered professional trading positions in Europe and the Australia
    so i see in the past it is possible to do well with little attention to value ..but it is also risky and i think these days extremely risky.
    I think both value investing and technical analysis are relevant today but not sufficient to do well these days, more analysis is needed.
    Over the 18 months we would have certainly done better if we put the money in the bank, but the share price falling is only based on small volume
    with one month having $13K worth of shares traded. To build up a substantial position would shift the price up a lot unless one accumulated over 2 years.
    These things take time and not many have the patience, i also feel mildly frustrated that more could be done to grow SHE share value , but then i look at Brookside energy and see its fallen more despite the regular announcements and progress they make.
    David Deloub definitely could do more to communicate with shareholders on what future plans he has for our money and I believe he could deliver faster..
    and i do wonder why he hasn't, normally in the past their has been genuine reasons.
    Don't know what the reasons are for 2024, and a bit disappointed he has not spent more time finding ways around the problems he may have encountered that is preventing SHE opening up new wells.
    The risk are a takeover offer being made that is lower than what others here paid,
    or the price of oil slumps in 4 years time and SHE is no longer making a profit , Donald trump has promised to pump pump oil if he gets elected.
    David historically has run a company where it was not making a profit and the direction of the company changed and David handed over the reins congenially.
    Maybe frustrations ought to be vented at the chairman as he may have the capability to apply pressure to ensure David does what is needed to keep the share holders happy. I know other chairman have been lobbied and they board then paid dividends driving up the share price and allowing people to make huge profits.
    Perhaps if we all emailed the chairman he might do something.
    All i can say is that from experience i have brought into what i considered under valued companies and waited and waited to see multi bagger increases occur after a long wait and i know others have seen had similar experiences. These increases worked out far higher than a bank would pay in interest payments... the downside is that they are not guaranteed and large draw downs can occur.
    I wish you luck with selling SHE shares 100524.

Last edited by Value4983843: Friday, 16:22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.159M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 1650734 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 735999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.