ORS 0.00% 1.3¢ octagonal resources limited

If (or when ?) the GM privatisation plan goes ahead we'll all...

1. 3,287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    If (or when ?) the GM privatisation plan goes ahead we'll all become minor shareholders in AYC, and our original "investment" in the Victorian and WA gold assets will shrink into the Victorian only assets/projects of A1 Gold and EL5109 (oops, I forgot the .0055/share for ORS !!)

Following your heads up, sharetrader, I've just read AYC's annual. Not inspiring at all; especially when you apply Xavier's 9 step blueprint for a profitable takeover. Some of those steps could even be said to be foreshadowed with Gandel Metals and associates to become (on privatisation of ORS) the major shareholders in AYC - miles ahead of the Managing Directors 24.1m holding ( whose employment contract btw only runs to June next year).

Is that Anthony waiting in the wings ?

As for twiggy's squadron resources "investment" - not bad if you can get 12.5% interest on the convertible notes + a stack of AYCO at low exercise price, and plenty of time to run.

Another "white knight" ?

Cash low so looks like white knights could be falling over themselves soon enough, or swigging beers together and celebrating the gullibility of us punters. And with 444.3 million shares already on issue (and 232.7m options) we no doubt have ahead of us the "diluted joy" of a share consolidation, and more CRs.

Just my own dark thoughts on a bleak rainy day. GL to all those who have been brave, or stupid, enough to have tried to hold on to their fair share of their property, in an unfair game of "monopoly"; one with more complex rules than its eponymous board game, few easy exits, and no "go to jail".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.