NXS 8.00% 27.0¢ next science limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report - 30 June 2022, page-22

1. 4,365 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 727
    Thank you Mitgar. I see your company has the same goal as Next Science "Novus Surgical, we are dedicated to helping surgeons treat their patients better."

The Australian site is even more specific "Committed to help improve surgical outcomes and reduce surgical site infections"
    Your website looks great Novus Surgical XPERIENCE Advanced Surgical Irrigation

I am walking and running now due to several life threatening injuries and broken bones and multiple orthopedic surgical excellence. I was helped personally by both XPERIENCE and BlastX. I am lucky to be alive. Also very lucky not to have died due to an infection during one of my surgeries. Very pleased I found Next Science before the surgical revision required from the infection and honestly unbelievably lucky to be running marathons again now.

One of my biggest work costs is Medical indemnity insurance. (I work in General Practice I am NOT a Doctor)

Chatting with all other hospitals and surgeons re that topic of Insurance costs I always discuss both risk and costs of post surgical infections. My own cost was well over $100,00 or the real cost was not running for almost a year longer than it would have been had my second surgical Tibia fix not be ruined by an infection.

There is no possibility I would have any surgery with out using XPERIENCE. Strongly recommend the same to anyone having surgery.

Get to work Sir. Its very important!

Last edited by NavyDiver: 11/08/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.020(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 22.5¢ $103.9K 445.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.