NXS 1.92% 25.5¢ next science limited

In playing the devils advocate, why do you propose direct...

1. 319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 68

In playing the devils advocate, why do you propose direct selling would better serve the company? I believe it has already been established that NXS is receiving very health profit margins on the sale of Xperience to Zimmer (a question was raised on margins in a prior investor conference call which Judith responded to) so I can only expect Novus being a small fish compared with Zimmer would see even greater margins in NXS favour. What would be the point in having to employ hundreds of additional staff to go out an sell into the Australian market or contractors for that instance which would demand an even larger slice of the pie.

Also, if Novus Surgical hasn't been granted exclusive rights to the Australian market for Xperience, I'm uncertain of this so if anyone could confirm? Then feasibly there is nothing stopping Next Science engaging other parties to distribute their product under a white labelling scheme. This would help avoid the 3M debacle which management has no doubt learned from the past experience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $72.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.5¢ 25.0¢ $1.217K 4.856K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7 25.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 92892 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.55am 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.