AT1 0.00% 2.7¢ atomo diagnostics limited

Yes I see your point and agree about Walmart. I guess what gave...

1. 1,093 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 66
    Yes I see your point and agree about Walmart.

I guess what gave me confidence is that thing Lynch also says about investing in companies that have total domination of the market.
    There is, literally only one HIV self test in the country. But I never considered that both OEM and HIV together would be such a small part of their revenue for an entire year and a bit.

The company have proven they can import someone else's test, brand them and sell them ( during a pandemic).
    Their use of Twitter and Facebook has improved a fair bit now HIV restrictions have lifted.

I'm not sure they have proven anything else? They have a concept for a swab test. We don't know anything else about it.
    Oh they hired an expert to promote Atomo in the US market. That should help.

I read somewhere that a new blood test is being created for head concussion. Ideal for AT1's platform.
    That would be the kind of thing that would lift the share price. But self-test approval won't.
    I'ts going to basically have to double for me to break even.

I feel I swung but missed. Have to wait for the next innings. Hopefully played in the US where markets are bigger and people are more bullish with new technologies.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AT1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.25M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 542327 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 101596 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AT1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.