YOJ 4.35% 4.8¢ yojee limited

this is not retail technology, so any expectation for sudden...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    this is not retail technology, so any expectation for sudden mass world wide adoption is misguided. convincing large organisations to change their internal processes is an extraordinarily difficult task, yet, yoj now have a foot in the door. once an organisation is comfortable with the technology, and importantly has had time to digest and analyse its performance, the role out will accelerate, along with transactional volume, followed by revenues and increase to the sp.
    previous announcements have clearly articulated any material increases in revenue will be seen during this and ongoing qtrs, i still imagine this march qtr to be mild, however i do expect the mid year results to show an increase in revenues which will draw the attention of many.

its no surprise to see the downward drift in the current sp, and it may drift further, punters are impatient, fomo pulling money toward other booming sectors, december qrtly had no sex appeal. however, this period may also represent the last opportunity to purchase this stock at these levels, as the next time she goes for a sound upward run, she wont be coming back.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.002(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $12.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.4¢ $75.24K 1.533M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 317722 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.