YOJ 19.2% 5.6¢ yojee limited

Good morning.Attempting to answer a concern raised here. I would...

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Good morning.
    Attempting to answer a concern raised here. I would encourage all those to DYOR as I have.

The $300k per hub is what was quoted in YOJ report as possible revenue per hub.
    The 126 hubs is what YOJ have contracted. The number they have activated is also in report. YOJ are at very early stages of revenue earning on a large contract with a very large customer. Its an exciting time for YOJ.

So the $38m really could take 3 years to get there. Its an unknown as I dont know whether progression will be linear or exponential with respect to sales. We will find out by end of this year IMHO.

I am optimistic..

I am a buy and happy to wait this out. A company that has commenced earning revenue albeit slowly is heading in the right direction. It has funds in bank to develop its sales even at the slow rate .

The stock market will not wait for the company to reach $38m PLUS in sales to increase share price. It will increase share price as soon as the market has confidence in its ability to get to $38m plus in sales and price this into the share market. The share market is always trying to predict future value. Typically Confidence by institutional investors will be reached if YOJ can get to breakeven sales are still increasing with a pipeline of opportunities for growth.(which YOJ has)
    IMHO we will know YOJ sales progression this by end of December 2021 results. That's 4 historical quarters of sales with these signed customers in multiple countries and hubs. If we see 4 qtrs of good growth we are all going to be very happy and share price will reflect this confidence.
    You will also note YOJ states in its report that 40% of sales for year come in that last quarter (Dec) so sales may arrive with a BANG and so will the share price. Also only 16% of sales come in Mar qtr so give YOJ some time to show its performance.

Note the share price has risen very well in past 12 months so we don't have much to complain about if you are a long term holder. Perhaps the shorter term traders will just have to wait a little longer.

Good luck to all YOJ holders especially the long termers who have endured the ride.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.009(19.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.6¢ 4.7¢ $253 5.306K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14583 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 13229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.