YOJ 19.2% 5.6¢ yojee limited

The business report was as expected.Revenue 300k in one qtr....

1. 211 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    The business report was as expected.
    Revenue 300k in one qtr. Nothing.
    I did take some confidence away from where they are at in theyr sales conversion. A long way to go but promising.
    I note that the industry quotes that overal 16% of revenues for year are earned in March qtr. So this means future quarters will be much better because

1. YOJ will have developed more hubs and sales
    2. The revenue for future quarters for the industry will likely be double plus. eg Dec qtr represents 40% of years revenues typically for the industry.

It looks like YOJ WILL reach Breakeven by end of this calendar year which is no mean feat.

I look forward to this time.
    As far as extrapolating their sales by hub 126 hubs X $300k per hub thats $38m.
    If it can achieve this whilst keeping costs down then profits in 3 years will be worth holding for some dividends if it doe snot get bought out.

To me YOJ does NOT yet have my confidence in their revenues but at least its trying to show its shareholders a revenue forecast in a round about way.
    By the end of the calendar year would be a great result to get to breakeven and will give us all enough time to check their revenue forecasts against actual results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add YOJ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
0.009(19.2%)
Mkt cap ! $14.60M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.7¢ 5.6¢ 4.7¢ $253 5.306K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14583 4.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 13229 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
YOJ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.