4DX 0.95% 53.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report and Appendix 4C for Q1 FY2024, page-3

1. 1,601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 263
    This is good to see - wAs wondering WTF was going on with their website - getting their act together on distribution

4DMedical’s commercial team has focused on substantive improvements in collaboration with I-MED
    Radiology Network (I-MED). The booking system to incorporate I-MED’s main contact centre will go live on
    23 October, enabling better connectivity and easier patient referrals. An online booking portal will go live in
    the subsequent weeks with training of the I-MED sales and marketing teams on the new booking process
    and 4DMedical clinical offerings now complete. Connectivity to I-MED for medical practitioners has been
    enhanced through establishment of dedicated CT LVAS™ and XV LVAS® pages on I-MED’s clinician-facing
    website, reinforced by a targeted marketing campaign informing referrers of these changes to booking
    processes using I-MED’s centralised main customer contact centre.
    Improvements to the booking procedures have already resulted in growth in the number of referrers during
    the quarter. In addition, distribution was enhanced during the quarter with the number of I-MED sites
    growing with all CT Scanners in the I-MED network now connected and capable of performing CT LVAS™
    scans. Phased training of staff and clinicians continues to be rolled out across these sites with 51 sites fully
    on-boarded.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.005(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $217.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 52.0¢ $247.0K 471.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88057 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 19046 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.