4DX 0.95% 53.0¢ 4dmedical limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report and Appendix 4C for Q2 FY2022, page-19

1. 412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 110
    Sorry mate, I do agree with some of your opinions and concerns, and I do like it when someone have different opinions or foresee any risk, but pleaaaaaaaaaase remember this is a speculative stock without generating much cash at this stage.

How much experience do you have in investing in speculative stocks?How much knowledge and experience do you have in healthcare sector?Some of your arguments shows that you reckon it's very easy to achieve commercialization of a new technology and run a business from a scratch. I can tell you it's not. The growing trajectory of a business is not a straight line, and so is the market. As an investor (I can see you are one rather than a trader), you need to understand the market is not always right. In the short term, It is just a voting machine representing the popularity In the market. If you look at the general market, the healthcare sector has pretty much done nothing for the past year. 4DX had its hype after ipo and it consolidates well now as I see it. There's a timeline before 4DX can become operating cash flow positive. This is a patient game. If you worry too much about the falling of the share price, that means you either invested too much here at the high SP or your personality doesn't suit this type of speculative stock.

Sometimes when you see the SP of an illiquid stock falling doesn't mean this stock is rubbish, It could be some institution investors are reducing their position or retail investors' impatient selling. To me, this short term falling in SP just create more buying opportunity. I am still waiting as I think the market correction will continue in Feb or March when US institutional investors want to reduce their position in ASX and buy the dip in US market. If It does happen, I'll be very greedy here and buy a large position here. I maybe wrong but I just have my opinion.

Relax mate. Hope you enjoy the journey in investing in 4DX.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 4DX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
53.0¢
Change
0.005(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $217.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 53.0¢ 52.0¢ $247.0K 471.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 88057 52.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
53.0¢ 19046 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
4DX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.