BUB 3.85% 12.5¢ bubs australia limited

Am a relatively late BUB's shareholder with a small holding. As...

1. 359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1192
    Am a relatively late BUB's shareholder with a small holding. As of today, I am currently free-holding the portion of the small parcel remaining.  I am not sure what BUB HC holders consider is a late holding or a small holding given individual HC BUB's posters comments to date (over the past 6 - 12 month period).  

BUB's HC forum is one I don't wish to visit/post to often at present because of the negative/emotional=ill-informed posts from some of the HC non-BUBs holders. Some of those few negative non-holder posters junk up the BUB's HC forum with their posts.  Why do they waste their time posting on a stock they do not own?  If the negative posters believe in themselves so much and believe their predictions are right for BUB's future, why not wait and slap everyone down in the future - if they, the naysayers' predictions prove to be correct.

Hindsight is an accurate measure not afforded to any shareholder at present.  Sentiment is a dubious measure.   Why should anyone listen to the naysayers? - or to me?  What is your track record to date in your other HC share posts - are your /buy/hold/sell share prices recommendations evidenced as 'positive returns' in other HC posts for your shareholdings - past and present.

As mentioned and evidenced - some of the frequently negative non-BUBs holders post proportionately more items here on the BUB's forum than on the HC share sites they actually own shares in.  For those of you who are short or medium or long term BUB's holders, who like me, may sometimes wonder why the naysayers spend so much of their time/energy on their non-holding sites - this is how you can view the naysayers' current holdings on HC and their views on their own 'buy' recommendations for their other holdings or their 'bagging of other shares' they do not own.

How/why do they have so much time or need to post/denigrate shares they do not hold?  Why aren't they spending that time and energy researching their own 'buy/held' recommendations?

The HC view is this - e.g.

upload_2019-5-2_20-56-50.png

Click on poster name in HC forum - for this example - bensh10 - results below - to find details of other holdings, sentiments etc.

upload_2019-5-2_20-59-6.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $263.1K 2.069M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 2095802 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 315184 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.