BUB 8.33% 13.0¢ bubs australia limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report and Appendix 4C, page-80

1. 8,043 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 920
    @JackyQ

All you wrote are some general comments. Thanks for the investment lesson. But what is missing from that lecture is the numbers. Sure you can make an imaginary projection for the year 2040. But don't expect people to pay you in advance for your projection on what may happen to BUB in 20 years.

Money doesn't grow on the tree, and so people with a head over their shoulder won't risk their capital for your imaginary projection. Only fools buy into imaginary projections (without having a plan on when/how to pass it to the next fool).

Anyhow, no one here even provides a projection here to begin with. The only thing that is posted is "you have to keep losing money [forever] to make money!".

Thread titles speak for themselves: $X party by XXX, Why BUB is better than A2M?, Why CW was so impressed with BUB?, Why all babies will be exclusively goat milk fed by year 2050? How to click on Bensh10 user id? and similar nonsense. Now go find that projection.

You provided two examples: A2M and BAL:

A2M was a drastically different company in early days in terms of product, marketing, management, and more importantly business structure/execution; and is still a very decent investment when you choose your entry wisely.

BAL likewise did an overall good job with a couple of hiccups.

Both in a totally different league and they demonstrated that from early days.

BUB is more like WHA, i.e. a me-too company driven by the sector being hot at the time.

Lastly, you must be out of your mind to put Uber, Tesla, Apple, Facebook and similar companies with BUB in one sentence.

Last edited by ProfessorBen: 02/05/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $115.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.3¢ $1.257M 9.836M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 267089 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 1368314 26
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.