BUB 2.00% 12.3¢ bubs australia limited

u must own shares in A2M. Threatened by the increasing uptake of...

1. 3,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    u must own shares in A2M. Threatened by the increasing uptake of goat’s milk perhaps? I have seen this rebutting behaviour when APT holders flog to upcoming stocks like SPT and Z1p to downramp as they are so threatened by the decline in SP. How I c it is u should really focus on stocks ur interested in. If there r gaps in the market or company state ur facts in a more constructive way that does not appear biased. That is more of a respectable approach. If BUB is a successful company the SP will sort itself out nicely. U seem to be always disappointed when the SP picks up when there is a positive announcement. BUB partners with CW and ur sit there complaining it was a stupid move and that CW gets shares for free. No company is that stupid to promote another company if they didnt c value and no company would reach out to another company if they didn’t believe the exposure would provide material growth. Such a Debbie downer. Set ur emotions aside and state facts in a more neutral position then maybe others will appreciate the information u present.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $111.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $81.66K 653.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 1181170 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 90447 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.