CF1 0.00% 2.7¢ complii fintech solutions ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report and Appendix 4C, page-81

1. 741 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 215
    that works both ways... with no volume, it means exactly that a tight ship. large volumes price increase or decrease maybe information leaking. most big volume days have come from poor 4c or the CR at 1c.

if the CBA pilot is based on receipts we are in big trouble (assuming the decline in receipts is less work provided to IAM from CBA). fortunately for us holders it is just but one small amount of information we can use to gage it's success. if receipts had been building quarter on quarter I'd dare say we would be at 5-6c now and the outcome will be the same if the pilot fails. if the pilot succeeds it will take one good quarter to get their due to this companies growth potential landing the big fish and opening the flood gates post RC.

good luck to holders over the next 3 weeks. it has not been a roller coaster for me personally but rather a slippery dip straight down, as I haven't enjoyed many green days jumping in at 3.2c and averaging down ever since. my ignorance and optimism has got the better over me, but I'm still waiting for the elevator up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CF1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 335344 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 500000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CF1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.