9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report and Appendix 4C, page-63

1. 806 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 205
    Good post good oil.

Enjoy your input to this thread.

Need to take a small issue with your CR theory though sorry. My interpretation of the last quarterly report is that 9sp have at least 9-12 more months working capital at their discretion. Ergo - no CR required until at least Mid 2020.

In fact, if management land just one of the upcoming projects, that will signal the end of all CR’s.

What an announcement will likely trigger is increased chances of a take over.

Personally - I have no interest in selling my shares for anything less than 20c. I admire anyone making a profit trading - not so much out resident narcissists who “claim” to buy on the daily lows - haha - it’s so easy to spot the idiots on this thread. Entertaining though.

The next announcement (due any time now) will see a huge spike in price. I’m anticipating something north of 10c. also - for transparency - I’m not investing here for 10c return. I’m investing for a 20c plus return. Crazy to trade this thing.

Thanks again for your input good oil - you (and kellbys) add value and stimulate thought.

Sentiment = mad to be selling.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.