LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Over the last 4 years certain commentators on these threads made...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588

Over the last 4 years certain commentators on these threads made excuses for management’s speculative projections and failure to achieve them, while at the same time berating anyone calling for accountability and transparency from them. Those commentators don’t seem to even acknowledge their own accountability now.

It’s a pity other contributors here haven’t done more research and put more pressure on management regarding transparency and integrity issues. Nothing about the report surprised me, I’ve mentioned several times about the need for raising cash (amongst other things), the biggest worry is how they are going to do it. As I’ve also mentioned before, I don’t like the look of DOE and any deal done with them or their affiliate Argo Global is suspect, but that’s just my opinion. DOE is not an energy company; it has taken businesses, restructured them and sold them off. I could see them trying to take the OSMR technology or screwing us in other ways, but again that’s just my opinion.

The only thing that offers hope in my view is IDG holding 9.9% of the company but at the current price nearly any mug company could become a substantial holder, and I once thought Royal Dutch Shell or even Woodside might try and take over this company.

Frankie, you might not even have your Turducken at Christmas this year (mind you I had it once, and never again!!)

Mrwalker, sorry I don’t agree with you on DOE; and I’ve been watching the Magnolia tree in the front yard of the home opposite me, waiting to tell you it’s got flowers blooming but the only ones it gets died within a day!

Pos, I agree with you, so sad for long term holders.

Monsieur Wilson, I’d post that video again for a bit of a shared joke but it would just get taken down, hope you find some enjoyment left in life!! It was a low price to sell at!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.