LNG 0.00% 4.3¢ liquefied natural gas limited

Fox, what I've said before is that one of the worst things has...

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 588
    Fox, what I've said before is that one of the worst things has been the amount of time spent keeping up to date with this company's 'actual' position. Time that could have been spent keeping up to date with a number of other companies that have gone gang busters during this time. I'm sorry to hear you've invested in a couple of other dud companies, it certainly doesn't help!!

Me, I've been watching MSB and CAN go up and up, but spending too much time on LNG to have followed them like I should have!! My money is in other companies now, bought some more STO when Iran launched missiles into Iraq but it amounted to nothing and since then drops in both the oil price, LNG price and STO. Still holding for their dividends and even though I don't approve of coal seam gas, STO may get the approval they have been waiting for their Narrabri project and they have paid down debt and made some excellent strategic acquisitions. I'm not recommending them, they're not a company I want to hold forever, just an example.

You and many other's here have been loyal supporters, you deserved better!!!! Remember when Ricky was LNG's biggest supporter, then one day he did a complete 360. If he hadn't attacked my comments so many times I'd have shouted him a coffee rather having him stopped at the 'Cupboard' door!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.