AJX 9.09% 1.2¢ alexium international group limited

Hurray - finally a 4c report to get excited about.Multiple...

1. 1,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 823
    Hurray - finally a 4c report to get excited about.

Multiple developments occurring.

First ... sales were okay - about what I expected - but please if you are reporting sales and cash receipts this quarter separately - can you show them next quarter as well.
    But looks like further growth in sales/receipts over the coming quarters as TMCS is rolled out and then FR sock
    "this Quarter’s upward sales trend is expected to continue in 1H FY2022 with strong support from sales of our other product lines."

Second the military is looking very promising after March quarters statement which didn't sound that great - looks like massive advancement on the FR uniform and potentially being tested by the military this financial year.
    "Work will continue in Q1 FY2022 for optimal design and wearability after which production-scale goods will be provided to the military for testing and evaluation."
    I also note that the US Marines had put out a information request back in February that closed around Apr/May for FR for uniforms so they are very much interested still.

But a surprise is the body armour - this I think would be in high use for the army and marines - but also Police forces - if this gets transaction this could also generate big dollars and a good margin along with FR for the uniforms.
    "...is in late stage evaluation with a body armor provider"

Nothing on ICL - but the FR and body armour makes up for it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $18.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.0¢ $2.259K 207.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 167949 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 80180 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.40pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.