AJX 4.35% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Ann: Quarterly Activity Report and Appendix 4C, page-23

1. 557 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1363
    Hi all, (and thanks jacob5), yes a great interview with Bob clearly on exciting developments and their new trajectory. He is providing a heads up with confidence. They are competing with a sound strategy now and have found their stride, with a far different team and upper management.

The funny thing is that people do not trust them based on old issues. They do deliver now (early trend I know) and yet we trusted them when it was a Nick BS illusion amplified by some. Lightening striking in same spot syndrome? They are different people to those days. The silly deals were thrown out, and slowly, methodically, a new plan was hatched and adjusted while Bob and the team developed a really fantastic cooling technology. Products are improved, sales are working, new Board (mostly) and a new era with greater expertise is emerging.

There are loads of hints in this interview and I am inclined to believe Bob; which means some fantastic announcements are due any day or week now. Two years of exponential growth ahead with most of it going to the bottom line will transform the AJX share price. And the market is skeptical for all the wrong reasons. Who says price discovery in the markets is 'right"?

Yet a wall of disenfranchised sellers will appear at several price points. They will be so happy to get their money back that they will miss the actual ride. $55.7M market cap is too cheap. Bob even expects growth in this quarter which is not how things used to play out in the December quarter in the past. AJX is a new company, a fresh journey began as of 3 - 4 years back because they had to start again. I have adjusted my sentiment to 'buy' but make your own choices.

GLTH
    CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $169 15.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 96350 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2538461 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.