FDV 1.27% 40.0¢ frontier digital ventures limited

I agree Sojourner. Long time lurker, and respectfully, long time...

1. 168 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    I agree Sojourner. Long time lurker, and respectfully, long time admirer of your posts on this company...for me, I bought into this (and PTG) because the directors are ex-REA. Pure and simple.

If they can do with this, what they did there (and Mitula, before it got taken over, and IMO, prematurely) in either case, we are winning. I'm on about 5% of my total portfolio for these (and one other company) as a speculative buy because 50% of something is better than 100% of nothing. If it works, great. If it doesn't, I'm prepared to accept that.

I'm calling it now, which is that within the 2022 calendar year, this will post a profit (overall) and then, we can start to put some numbers into the P/E, PEG calculations and come up with some good numbers about what we think it will be worth. It will only be then though that the wider fund managers (aside from those with remit to buy things such as this) will take an interest in it, either forced (through ASX300 inclusion) or because it becomes more widely known about. But by then, I'm expecting a very different and much bigger number after that "price at posting" dollar sign.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.0¢
Change
0.005(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $173.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
40.0¢ 40.0¢ 37.5¢ $159.4K 406.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 50000 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
40.0¢ 43077 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.